- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 35 Min
- Cooking: 4 hours
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
Definitely add these Salisbury steak meatballs to your dinner rotation. Thanks to onion soup mix and Italian bread crumbs, the meatballs have a nice savory flavor. After simmering in the Crock Pot, the gravy becomes nice and thick. It is great over egg noodles. The flavor combinations are perfect in this recipe with minimal ingredients. Serve with a veggie on the side and this is an easy dinner option.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and milk using your hands.
- Shape into meatballs.
- Lightly dredge the meatballs in the flour and shake off the excess flour.
- In a skillet, add the oil and heat to medium-high. Add the meatballs in batches to the skillet.
- Brown on all sides.
- In a large bowl, add the cream of chicken soup, au jus mix, and water. Whisk until smooth and mixed well.
- Pour over the meatballs in the Crock Pot and cook on high 3-4 hours or low 4-5 hours.
- Serve over noodles.
You may also like
Add Your Comment