- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 15
- Cooking: 15
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
Instant Pot Ramen dish with Vegetables and Chicken. Great Hit with the kids. I liked adding Edamame but you can add much more to this.
- Season the chicken with salt and ground black pepper on both sides of the chicken.
- Now cook the chicken either in a pan or using saute mode on the Instant Pot.
- Take the chicken out, and now add the liquid ingredients and some garlic to the Instantpot.
- Put the lid on and pressure cook for 7 minutes, letting the flavors mix together
- When done quick release the pressure, and take the lid off.
- Add the chicken first to the liquid, then the ramen noodles followed by the vegetables and put the pot onto Saute.
- Cook for about 5 - 10 minutes with the water boiling mixing the vegetables in to cook.
You may also like
Add Your Comment